Thank you for your interest in the DUHS administrative fellowship programs! The application for the 2021-2023 administrative fellowship cycle has not yet opened. Please reach out to the current fellows for information about the upcoming application cycle or register to attend an informational webinar.
Thank you for your interest in the Duke University Hospital Administrative Fellowship! The application for the 2021-2023 administrative fellowship cycle will open July 13, 2020 and remain open until September 14th, 2020, 8:00am EST. Applications received after this time will not be considered by the selection committee.
When you are ready to apply, please gather your application materials for a single submission. You will not be able to save your changes and return to the form.
- We do not sponsor international visas.
- You may apply to multiple administrative fellowship programs. Please ensure you read each program’s requirements carefully and submit all required materials to each program.
- Applicants must have completed didactic degree requirements from an accredited master’s level program.
- Graduate level clinical degree holders are also accepted (Ex. MD, MSN).
Required Application Materials:
Please submit the following items in 1 PDF file:
- Resume/CV (2 pages max)
- Current Graduate School Transcript (Official or Unofficial)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (1 Academic, 1 Other)
- Address to the DUH Administrative Fellowship Selection Committee
- 1-Page of Short Answer Responses
- Questions forthcoming
- 1-Page Supplemental Essay
- Question forthcoming
If you have any questions, please reach out to a DUH fellow