The Duke University Health System Fellowship Programs are open to individuals with an MHA, MBA, or equivalent degree from a U.S. accredited graduate program (AACSB, AUPHA, CAHME, CEPH), who have a strong interest in academic medical centers, financial management, physician network management, and hospital operations. Please direct all inquiries about the application process to the current fellows at firstname.lastname@example.org
Two webinars will be held to provide candidates more information on the organization and fellowships, including a question and answer session. Please click here to register.
- Paper Applications must be postmarked by September 25th, 2017
- Phone Interviews will be conducted early/mid-October
- Onsite Interviews will be scheduled for late-October
- Fellowship offer must be accepted within 24 hours post onsite interview
In 2017, the Duke University Hospital Administrative Fellowship, Duke Revenue Cycle & Financial Management Fellowship, and Duke Primary Care Physician Network Management Fellowship will be offered.
In order to access the application you will need a version of Adobe installed on your computer. Please complete this application using Adobe, and include all application materials in a single packet upon submission. If you do not have Adobe Reader on your computer, you can download a free version by clicking here.
DUH, PRMO, and DPC applications must be postmarked by September 25th, 2017.
- Completed application form
- Current Resume
- Official Graduate School Transcript
- Faculty Recommendation* (Limit 1)
- Other Recommendation* (Limit 1)
- Personal Statement (1-page limit)
- Essay Response(s) (1-page limit)
*Please address letters of recommendation to the Administrative Fellowship Selection Committee.