Thank you for your interest in the DUHS administrative fellowship programs! The application for the 2022-2024 administrative fellowship cycle has closed. Please reach out to the current fellows for information about the upcoming application cycle or register to attend an informational webinar.
Thank you for your interest in the Duke Primary Care fellowship! The application for the 2022-2024 administrative fellowship cycle will remain open until Monday September 13th, 2021, 8:00am Eastern Time. Applications received after this time will not be considered by the selection committee.
When you are ready to apply, please gather your application materials for a single submission. You will not be able to save your changes and return to the form.
- Ambulatory care experience is not required
- We are unable to sponsor international visas at this time
- Graduate level clinical degree holders are accepted (Ex. MD, MSN)
- Candidates must have completed the didactic degree requirements from accredited masters-level programs
- You may apply to multiple administrative fellowship programs. Please ensure you read each program’s requirements carefully and submit all required materials to each program
Required Application Materials:
Please submit the following items below
- Resume/CV (2 pages max)
- Current Graduate School Transcript (Official or Unofficial)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (1 Academic, 1 Other)
- Address to the DPC Administrative Fellowship Committee
- If recommenders would like to maintain the confidentiality of their letters, they may email LORs in PDF format to email@example.com
- 1-Page Personal Statement that addresses the following topics:
- Why are you interested in an administrative fellowship?
- Why are you interested in the Duke University Health System?
- 1-Page Supplemental Essay that addresses the following:
As the healthcare landscape shifts to value-based care, ambulatory network leaders continue to be challenged with balancing the needs of patients, providers, and strategic initiatives, all while managing costs efficiently. In most cases, innovative solutions are required to meet these needs. Explain a time when you faced a problem that required an innovative approach and how you think this will shape your experience during your time as a fellow at Duke Primary Care.
If you have any questions, please reach out to a DPC fellow.